Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see the questions below to find answers to the most common questions we receive from our customers. If you cannot find the answer to your question, please feel free to contact our Customer Service department via telephone, email or live chat, during our business hours.
What will show on my credit/bank card statement?
Healthy & Active respects your privacy, even with your financial institution. You may see either NicheShops or Healthy & Active on your statement.
How do I place an order?
Healthy & Active offers 3 methods of order placement. You can place an order online, over the phone and by mail.
What payment methods do you accept?
Healthy & Active proudly accepts Visa, Master Card and American Express. If placing your order through the mail we accept Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks and personal checks.
Can I save my credit/bank card information?
Healthy & Active never keeps credit card information on file. Each time you place an order with our company you will need to input your payment information.
Special Offers and Coupon Codes
You will find various special offers on the homepage of our website. We have free gift offers, free shipping, an overstock category, and even a hot deals link.
How can I receive coupons?
You can receive all of our newest discounts by signing up to receive our emails. Signing up for our emails will also provide you with specials that may not be available. Additionally, we have a banner on our homepage that will also display various offers and specials.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes! We offer free shipping on all domestic orders, not including Alaska and Hawaii, for qualified orders (see your cart for additional details).
Will my order be discreet?
Yes. Healthy & Active ships all orders in plain packaging from our company name of XR, LLC.
What are the shipping costs and options?
The shipping cost will depend on the size of your order. In order to view the most current shipping charges for your particular order, feel free to use the shipping calculator located at the bottom of your shopping cart. Simply enter your zip code, state and country. The calculator will display the most recent shipping options and fees.
Note: Heavier items may incur additional shipping charges.
Where’s my order?
When an order ships, we will send an email with your tracking information. If you do not receive this email, please contact our Customer Service department and we will be happy to assist you.
Returns and Refunds
What are your return policies?
Here at Healthy & Active, we understand that returns are sometimes a necessary process when products are purchased online. With this understanding, we are happy to provide our customers with a Satisfaction Guarantee on our entire line of products.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, you may return it within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
Note: Our Customer Service Representatives will provide a refund for the price paid for the product minus a 20% restocking fee.
If you receive a defective item, you may return it within 30 days from receipt of delivery. Our Customer Service Representatives will work with you on a solution by replacing the item with the same item, or, will provide a refund for the price paid for the product.
How do I return an item?
To begin the process, please contact our Customer Service department. We are able to assist with returns via telephone, email or live chat.
Domestic Calls: 866-363-0578
International Calls: 714-933-7230
How do I cancel an order?
Unfortunately once an order has been placed, it usually cannot be canceled. Due to the streamlined nature of our processing, orders are sent immediately to shipping and we are usually unable to retrieve individual packages due to the high volume of orders.
Privacy and Online Security
Is it safe to order with your site?
Yes! All customers’ accounts are safe and secure on our website. We do not save credit card information, in fact, credit card information is only provided to our credit processing company and is not available to view or access by anyone within Healthy & Active.
We respect your privacy and guarantee that, the information you give us and our list of registered customers will never be sold or rented. Our site's registration form asks you to give us contact information, including your billing address, shipping address, credit card information, and email address. You may supply as much or as little of this information as you like. We use the information provided to facilitate any subsequent orders. Our promise to you is outlined in the following privacy statement:
1. We do not read your private online communications.
2. We do not sell or rent any information about where you personally go on our site to others.
3. We do not give out your telephone number, credit card information or screen names, unless you authorize us to do so. And we give you the opportunity to correct your personal contact and billing information at any time.
4. We do not sell or rent your purchase data to others.
5. We take extra steps to protect the safety and privacy of your information.
6. We use secure technology, privacy protection controls and restrictions on employee access in order to safeguard your personal information.
7. We will keep you informed, clearly and prominently, about what we do with your personal information, and we will advise you here if we change our policy.
We utilize browser cookies to track various activities on our site including:
- Your logged in status.
- The contents of your cart.
- Affiliate sales.
- We use Google Analytics and other analytics tools to track how customers use our site. We have Google Analytics advertising features enabled that allow us to get broad demographic data on our users, but can't tie that data to individual users. Google analytics is the primary means through which we understand how customers use our site, and how we can improve it. However, you can opt out of Google Analytics tracking here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Last updated: 9/13/2017