I. GENERAL PRIVACY STATEMENT
The following is the Healthyandactive policy regarding the privacy rights of visitors to this website. We respect your right to privacy and your desire for a secure online shopping experience.
This is a website of Healthyandactive.com. We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com.
Information We Collect and How It's Used
At healthyandactive, we respect the privacy of all visitors who access and use our corporate Web site. The information we collect on this site is used to understand how we can enhance our site and improve your experience. This policy describes the limited circumstances in which we collect personal information, why we collect it and how we use it. Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how we collect and use your information.
If our information practices change in the future, we will post an updated policy on this Web site. You can tell if the policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears below.
What kind of information does Healthyandactive collect?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, etc., when you visit our website, or contact us with a question or concern.
How does Healthyandactive use my information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
• To communicate with you, and to send you information by email (and or other means) about our company
• To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
• To analyze trends and statistics
• To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
• To contact you if necessary
You always have the choice not to receive information or communications from us. For instructions on opting out, please see the section entitled, "How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?", below.
Does Healthyandactive share my information?
We do not sell or rent the information you provide to us to third parties. However, we do contract with service providers to assist us in maintaining and managing our databases and to communicate with those who are interested in our company. We do not authorize any of those third parties to make any other use of your information. Additionally, we may disclose and maintain user information in special cases, including:
• If necessary, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the rights of Healthyandactive or others.
How do I access or change my information?
You can ask us to update your personal information by contacting us as described in the section entitled, "How do I contact you?", below. Please note that any request to update your personal information may take up to 10 days for your email request and 6-8 weeks for your postal mail request or Logging into user account settings and updating your account.
How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?
Healthyandactive wants to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information or other communications from us, you can let us know by contacting our customer service as described in the section entitled, "How do I contact you?", below.
If you ask us to remove your name and address from promotional lists, we will maintain your name in a "do not contact" file to ensure that we can honor your request. It may take up to 10 days to process your email request and 6-8 weeks to process your postal mail request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from us. You can also opt out of newsletters by clicking the opt out link on any promotional email.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
How do I know my personal information is secure?
We have in place certain physical, electronic, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information.
What is "phishing"?
"Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email.
How do I contact you?
II. CALIFORNIA USERS: YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Categories of Information:
Sources from which we collected this information:
Business Purposes for which we collect this information:
Third parties with whom we shared this information with:
|Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security Number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers such as signature and physical characteristics||We collect this information directly from consumers when they interact with our website, including when consumers create an account or place an order. We collect this information when consumers call us with a customer service inquiry. We also collect this information from third parties who supply us with this information.||To create a consumer account. To complete a transaction with a consumer. To market to our products and services to consumers. To respond to consumer service inquires. To prevent fraud.||We share this information with shipping companies, fraud prevention services, and email marketing services.|
|Financial information, such as credit card or other payment information;||We collect this information when consumers provide it to us, including when they make an account or place an order.||This information is used to create an account, or to complete a transaction. We use this information in the context of fraud prevention.||We share this information with credit card processing businesses.|
|Commercial Information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies||We collect this information when consumers interacts with our website, including when consumers: make a purchase; view a page on our website; search on our website; add products to their cart. We also collect this information from third parties who supply us with this information.||To gain insight into the characteristics, interests, and behaviors of consumers. To market our products and services to consumers. To complete transactions. For customer service.||We share this information with third party email marketing and advertisement services.|
|Internet or electronic network activity information, information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement||We collect this information when consumers interacts with our website, including when consumers: make a purchase; view a page on our website; search on our website; or add products to their cart. We also collect this information from third parties who supply us with this information.||To gain insight into the characteristics, interests, and behaviors of consumers. To market our products and services to consumers.||We share this information with third party email marketing and advertisement services.|
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information||We collect this information when consumers make customer service inquires.||To answer customer service inquires and improve customer service.||We do not share this information with any third parties.|
|Geolocation data||We collect this information when a consumer makes a purchase.||We use this information to complete consumer transactions, including currency selection and in the context of fraud prevention.||We share this information with third party fraud prevention services.|
|Professional or employment related information||We collect this information when a consumer provides it to us by including a business address when they create an account or place a transaction.||To complete a transaction.||We share this information with shipping companies.|
|Inferences drawn to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes||We collect this information when consumers interact with our website, including when consumers: make a purchase; view a page on our website; search on our website; or add products to their cart.||To gain insight into the characteristics, interests, and behaviors of consumers. To market our products and services to consumers.||We share this information with third party email marketing and advertisement services.|
- Provide customer service and technical assistance and respond to questions related to our products and services;
- Conduct internal research and development and make business decisions about current and future product and service offerings;
- Debug and repair errors in our products and services and other activities to maintain and improve the quality and safety of our products and services;
- Cooperate with law enforcement and protect the rights, interests, safety or property of us or our customers, service providers and other third parties;
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal and regulatory obligations, and respond to governmental requests;
- Enforce our policies, terms and conditions, or other agreements; and
- Defend against or pursue claims, disputes, or litigation – in court or elsewhere.
18047 Beach Blvd #1012
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of a business’s ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the businesses’ deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if you have provided informed consent.
- To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on your relationship with the business.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
- Denying goods or services to you;
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you; and/or
- Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
18047 Beach Blvd #1012
Huntington Beach, CA 92648